My husband fixed the Hammond CV3 Organ tonight.
The Leslie wouldn’t spin at all. We moved the organ to our new church facility and plugged it in. Nothing happened. We were a little sad. We prayed over it. Still, nothing happened. So we went home and John brought back his tools tonight.
Last night John went to the internet and downloaded a copy of the schematic.
He did this work with his guitar strap on.
He repaired 3 wires that were broken.
He also replaced a missing tube with one that had been sititng in the garage that he always said “we might be able to use someday”.
Someone was very happy that he fixed it. This is Rosalyn. It’s her organ. She is really going to play it this Sunday.
With the new tube and new wiring she said it sounded better than before.
Rosalyn is very, very happy!
She is really, really going to play that organ this Sunday. It’s like an answer to prayer.